Yorktowne Property Management is locally owned & operated
Yorktowne Property Management offers 11 locations in the Endwell, Endicott & Apalachin areas of the Southern Tier of New York. All have easy access to Highway 17 and are conveniently located to shopping areas and are within reputable neighborhoods.
Steps to become a resident
Step 1 – Before You Apply
- We require verifiable monthly income with a minimum of 3.5 times the rent for 1-2 people and 4 times the rent for 3-4 people.
- There is a maximum of 2 people per bedroom.
- You must demonstrate a responsible credit history with a minimum 650 credit score.
- You must pass a criminal background check.
- We do not allow satellite dishes to be installed.
- Dogs and cats are not allowed unless they are a certified service animal.
- Small animals that are kept in a cage are allowed but must be reported on the application.
- Our units are smoke free which includes any substance that produces smoke.
Step 2 – Choose a Unit
View available apartments on our website.
Call 607-748-2475 to make an appointment to view a unit.
You may apply online by selecting “apply now” in the apartment listing.
There is a $20.00 fee to conduct a soft inquiry of your credit and for a background check.
Remember to attach proof of income and a photo ID.
We will get back with you as soon as we have processed your application.
Step 3 – Moving In
- Your security deposit and first months rent must be paid prior to moving in.
- We will provide you with keys on the agreed upon move in date.
- You may need to call and have utilities placed
in your name depending on the unit you have chosen.
- Lease must be fully executed.
Step 4 – Communication
We can be reached at 607-748-2475 during business hours
9 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday.
Please reserve after hours calls for emergencies.
We encourage you to activate your resident portal. Your portal
will allow you to pay your rent on line, view your charges, and make maintenance repair requests.
You can download an app to your phone for easy access.
Electric Vehicle Charging can be added on request at:
427 East Main Street, Endicott
220 Airport Rd, Endicott
300 West Main St, Endicott
12 S. Nanticoke Ave, Endicott
403 Exchange Ave, Endicott
Electrical Vehicle charging is currently available at 5880 St. Rt. 434, Apalachin
Electric & Gas www.nyseg.com 800-572-1111
Municipal Electric www.endicottny.com 607-757-2454
Cable https://official.spectrum.com 607-798-8001
Union-Endicott Schools www.uetigers.stier.com 607-757-2811
Maine-Endwell Schools www.me.stier.org 607-754-1400
Owego Apalachin Schools www.oacsd.org No Central Number